They also did a matching girl's outfit for Marisol. My Diana REALLY loves all the matching outfits, and least for now because she's only 5.

I've purchased from ebay Josefina Summer Riding dress, hat and vest and Josefina's Christmas dress. They are just stunning and the quality is unbelievable. I also have Samantha's grey school dress. I need to get Diana to the photographer pronto to get that pic done. The dress is only a 6x and the sleeves have very tight narrow cuffs to them. I thought it would make a really cute back to school pic. I need to curl Diana's hair and do matching ribbons for the right affect.

I was able to pick up quite a few of the matching outfits to the AGT line at the Madison sale. I got in various sizes, the Grecian costume, Winter Magic top, skirt and collar, Memorable Moments, khaki pants to Coconut outfit, Licorice pink dress, Bitty Baby blue Silverbells dress, and the best bargain was the girls' Radiant Rhinestone for only $8! I also got the matching pajamas to Samantha, Nellie, Kit, Molly and Kirsten.

I think they would have hit the goldmine if they released a girl sized version of the new Elizabeth dress! Sometimes I think they just don't think!

Laurie